Walmart Fishing Challenge picking out the best combos, rod, reels, gear, lures, tackle, baits, and poles for under $25. I love helping people get into fishing and hope this how-to video helps out some beginners!
Beginners Fishing List:
1. Rod and Reel (at least 5’6″ long, prefer spinning reels).
– Best Walmart Brands: Ugly Stick/ Shakespear, South Bend, Diawa, and Abu Garcia)
2. 10lb test line
3. Swivels, split shot weights, a pack of 1/2 ounce weights
5. Worms and inline spinners (blue fox) are a MUST at walmart
6. Nail clippers (to cut line)
7. Hooks (assortment pack from size 3 to 1/0)
Cameras used to film video:
GoPro Hero 3+ Silver Edition: https://amzn.to/2J0DPFo
Samsung Galaxy Note 5: https://amzn.to/2shxVt8
Support me on Patreon and receive my Catfishing PDF Book and access to a monthly subscriber meetup over skype/discord. I greatly appreciate the support! Feel free to cancel at any time after joining. For $3 you’ll receive my PDF book and support my channel!
Here is the link to my patreon account: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=24994593
Thanks for watching, and as always, Good Luck Fishing!