In this video I make a DIY Elevated Garden Bed for the back patio. I wanted to plant some lettuce and a few other herbs and ended up working out perfectly. I used tongue and groove cedar boards to make the outside of the bed, and raised it using 4×4 posts. This was a very simple project that I did in about 2 hours total. I hope you enjoy!
Project Resources, materials, and tool links below. These are affiliate links, so they do help me out. Thanks for your support!
OTHER DIY PROJECTS
DIY Hanging Herb Garden
– 1×6 cedar boards (tongue and groove paneling)
– 1×4 cedar boards
– 4×4 (cedar if you have access to it)
– 2″ wood screws
– Steel wire fencing (1/4″ holes) https://amzn.to/2tu7XDp
– Landscaping Fabric https://amzn.to/2tl8s2y
– 2 bags of soil
– Circular saw https://amzn.to/2tw0SRW
– Table Saw https://amzn.to/2MRb5RJ
– Drill and Impact Driver https://amzn.to/2JD6CQV
– Speed Square https://amzn.to/2KekS2p
– Wire Snips https://amzn.to/2lsAu7N
– Staple gun https://amzn.to/2KiHYrZ
Find me around the web!
Website – http://madebymitch.net
Instagram – http://www.instagram.com/made_by_mitch
Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/made_by_mitch
#gardenbed #elevatedgarden #anyonecanmake