A few hours on the beach = a pocket full of fossils!
Here at Spend More Time In The WILD we are not afraid to dream big but we need people like you to help see our projects to life. There are a number of ways you can support the project and the creation of content that inspires and empowers individuals to get outside for the benefit of mental and physical health:
– Join our world-wide Patreon Community and access behind-the-scenes content, giveaways and more: https://www.patreon.com/spendmoretimeinthewild
– Make a one off or monthly donation contribution through PayPal
– Follow us across socials , share far and wide, and tag us using #SpendMoreTimeInTheWILD
– Join our annual Kickstarter campaign to help fund larger projects and expeditions
– Subscribe to our YouTube Channel and hit the little bell to be sure you never miss an upload
Share your adventures and stay up to date on social media:
QUESTIONS: Please message our Facebook page!
Thank you for watching Abbie Barnes | Song Thrush Productions.
Tags us in your socials! #SpendMoreTimeInTheWILD
Business enquires only to:
Need more inspiration? Why not join us on one of our WILD Walks or Weekend Events? Our walks are perfect for anyone looking to take a breathe of fresh air (quite literally) away from the hustle and bustle of every-day life, whilst connecting with like-minded individuals. As stress-free days, we’ll take you deeper into the astonishing array of flora and fauna, archeology and geology in the local area, help you explore new skills to aid with the management of your mental and physical wellbeing, and of course, have a rather grand adventure along the way! New walks added monthly, so be sure to check back: https://www.spendmoretimeinthewild.co.uk/wildwalks