Top 5 Most Popular Shrubs for small spaces, available at https://www.naturehills.com/
5. The Bananapeal Anise Tree is the perfect solution to spice up your backyard. Shade is typically a good thing, but it can also create a challenge of finding a place to grow colorful and interesting shrubs. The Bananapeal Anise tree solves that problem. These won’t shoot out long gangly stems, and the leaves won’t fade out in the winter. The leaves smell like licorice, and are very easy to care for. Because of its smaller stature, these make great container plants for your patio or porch. They grow well in zones 7-9, will grow to be about 3-4 feet tall, and thrive in full shade.
4. The Blue Puffball Chaste Shrub fits perfectly into any yard! The blue puffball instantly commands attention in a garden. These are sure to fit in any garden, and feature deep blue, fragrant flowers. These fit perfectly in your border or in your garden bed, so you might as well buy a couple! The round shape lends itself to just about any pot style. These grow quickly, making them the perfect solution to fill any spare spots in your garden or yard. They grow well in zones 6-9, will grow to be about 3-4 feet tall, and thrive in full sun.
3. The Invincibelle Wee White Hydrangea is a best-seller and has remained popular for decades. Pure white blooms form huge mop-head flowers that put on quite a show. These large white flowers are perfectly formed and start coming in early summer. Best of all, the stems are bred specifically to be strong, which means no more drooping flowers! They then begin to explode with new flowers continuously throughout the summer! Use these in your shrub border to add a beautiful pop of color. They grow well in zones 3-9, will grow to be about 1-2 feet tall, and thrive in full sun.
2. The Low Scape Mound Chokeberry is the perfect landscape plant! This is one of the most innovative shrubs we’ve ever seen, and is everything that you expect in a border or foundation shrub. It’s beautiful, but also tough as nails. It’s an American native that adapts to just about any soil, making it drought tolerant and disease resistant. Big, glossy green leaves help bring focus to this low-maintenance shrub. They grow well in zones 3-9, will grow to be about 1-2 feet tall, and thrive in full sun.
1. The Pugster Periwinkle Butterfly Bush is one of the most loved garden plants according to gardeners, hummingbirds, bees, and butterflies. This Pugster line was developed by Proven Winners and is bred to be naturally dwarf. This means that they can fit anywhere in any-sized garden. Pugster Periwinkle is a gorgeous shade of soft, true lavender with thick, strong stems that can handle even the coldest of winters. Order one from www.NatureHills.com today! They grow well in zones 5-9, will grow to be about 1-2 feet tall, and thrive in full sun.