In this video, we are discussing ‘where to find clothing manufacturers’ suited for your brand and order quantity and have quickly compared 3 major clothing manufacturing regions: China, UK and Europe.
Your choice of selection is to be based mainly on your order quantity, retail pricing and transportation. Watch the video till the end.
Also, catch on to the 1st and 2nd part of this series:
1) Why fashion brands struggle with manufacturing?- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q1lC8Dck1w
2) How to Contact CLOTHING MANUFACTURERS/FACTORY: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZZxQRmaFDg&t=301s
Hope this video was helpful.
SUBSCRIBE to grow your fashion business.
Also, read on our blog related topics:
1) 11 ways to screen fashion factories before working with them- https://fashioninsiders.co/toolkit/top-tips/11-ways-screen-fashion-factories/
2) Cut Make and Trim (CMT) vs Fully Factored (FF) Fashion Manufacturing- https://fashioninsiders.co/toolkit/business-basics/cmt-manufacturing-fully-factored-manufacturing/
3) Offshore manufacturing vs local manufacturing: What is the right manufacturing location for your brand? https://fashioninsiders.co/toolkit/business-basics/offshore-manufacturing-local-manufacturing-pros-cons/
About Fashion Insiders and Co.:
Fashion Insiders and Co. is a fashion business education and support platform where Co. stands for Community. The founder, Dessy Tsolova has many years of experience in Fashion Manufacturing particularly and endeavours to share her knowledge with fashion start-ups as the fashion industry can seem a bit daunting and less accommodating to newcomers because of the vast competition. For the wish of promoting transparency in its working Fashion Insiders also compiles and drops a series of training videos, online courses and 1-1 clients coaching throughout the year for fashionpreneurs to get to their goals. Follow us on Instagram for updates for the same and to go our blog for more content.
Fashion Insiders & Co.: https://fashioninsiders.co/
E-mail us to find out how we can help your business: email@example.com