The Benefits of ASpirin in Garden and Top 6 proven uses of aspirin in gardening for plants. The Medicine Aspirin, once used to be the most commonly used Non-steroidal Anti-inflammatory and Analgesic – now surprisingly has found to benefit your garden. The Top 5 useful effects of Aspirin in gardening.
Aspirin is chemically Acetyl Salicylic Acids and salicylic acid is naturally found in willow bark and many other trees.
So, what is the actual concept behind using Aspirin in gardening or farming. Studies have found that the plant hormone salicylic acid is released in tiny amounts when plants are in stress. So this concept has been utilized and many benefits of Aspirin have been proven, which am gonna listout one by one.
1. Aspirin as a Rooting Chemical: Rooting hormones like indole acetic and butyric acid are already discussed in my video on What are rooting hormones – you can checkout that video.
Well to improve the success rate of rooting while propagating from cuttings, Simply take a teaspoon of cinnamon powder from your kitchen and add it to 1 litre of lukewarm water and then drop in half a 350mg dispersible aspirin tablet and stir it well. Then dip the cuttings into this solutions for about 30 to 60 minutes and then plant those cuttings.
2. Aspiring Improves Seed Germination: A low dose of aspirin water significantly improves seed germination and in one study the plants treated with the aspirin water had a 100 percent germination rate, while the plants that weren’t treated had more inconsistent results. For this drop half a tablet of a 350 mg Aspirin into 1 liter of water and stir well and spray on the sown seeds or soak the seeds in it for few hours before planting them.
3. Aspirin for Plant growth: The University of Rhode Island sprayed plants with an aspirin water solution once every three weeks for the course of an entire growing season. At the end, the plants sprayed with the aspirin solution were found much bigger and had more fruit or flowers than their counterparts.
4. To keep Cut flowers stay fresh: Put a half a tablet of aspirin in a vase with fresh cut flowers from your garden to help them stay fresh longer.
5. Aspiring for Healthy Tomatoes: Spray your tomato saplings or even soak the tomato seeds with the same mixture of water and aspirin, before planting them in the ground for healthier, more disease resistant plants.
6. Aspirin spray also an anti fungal and treats Blight in plants: Blight refers to a specific symptom affecting some plants like tomatoes due to infections by pathogenic microrganisms, leading to rapid and complete chlorosis, browning, then death of plant tissues such as leaves, branches, flowers and fruits.
Now Possible Side Effects of Using Aspiring in Garden:
wATCH vIDEO !
Technically, Using aspirin is not an organic solution, however, it is a safe and very inexpensive option that contains far fewer chemicals than the store-bought chemical products. Please try this and provide your feedback below.
aspirin, aspirinhacks, aspirinonplants, plantgrowth, rootinghormone, gardentips, gardeningtips
SUBSCRIBE TO DOCTORS HEALTH TIPS CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/c/vcare?sub_confirmation=1
(I am a medical doctor with hobby as gardening)
Earthworms in Garden Soil: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OI9f8Hml0pY
Milk in Gardening: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61WEepnGMYY
Vermiculite and Perlite: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0ow7crxUfA
Alcohol in Gardening: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieOmupCDpxc
Alum in Garden: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMOoJZamO-E
Baking Soda in Garden: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2AkJgywb3w
Hydrogen Peroxide in Garden: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLvN64IOOcM
Egg Shell Powder: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4VXKc2d868
Home Made Fertilizers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96WkreSu3vY
Neem Oil Pesticide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6TtdKGIE-0
Epsom Salt in Garden: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1jw4b1LelE
Aspirin for plants: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkq0puoqx5Q
Vinegar in garden: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZYv80dJUts
Bone Meal for Flowering: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDF2L_ColyI
Rooting Hormone : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uw8021WWjPM
Free SUBSCRIBE TO Our Channel at: http://www.youtube.com/c/gardentips?sub_confirmation=1
CLICK NOTIFICATION BELL TO “ON” TO RECEIVE UPDATES!
Our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/gkvk.net/
Our Twitter URL: https://twitter.com/gkvk_in
Our Instagram Link: https://www.instagram.com/gkvk.in
Please LIKE and Share your Thoughts and COMMENTS below.
Also please SUBSCRIBE to our channel with Notification Bell “Turned On” to receive notifications on new additions and activity of our channel.
#gardening #gardeningtips #gardentips #gardeningideas #farming #agriculture #botany #plants #garden